Whole Pastured Chicken
OG Green Onions
Mild Micro Greens
Beer Can Chicken:
JUST ADD BEER!
- Rub Chicken in oil + Adobo seasoning
- Chicken can be cooked on the grill or in the oven. My favorite beer for this recipe is Baby Keg Heineken can
- Open beer and take a few big gulps to make it about half full
- Set the beer can on a level surface and place the chicken on top of the beer can so it fits snuggly and use the legs as a tripod.
- Cook chicken over medium high indirect heat for about 1-1.5hrs until the internal temp reads 165 F
- Mix garlic + rosemary + salt and Pepper with potatoes + green onions
- Cook Potatoes in Oven or on the grill in foil packet with chicken.
- Garnish with Micros